[Kde-games-devel] not-fake svg penguin deck

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 4 18:02:39 CEST 2009

Ian Wadham wrote:
> On Mon, 4 May 2009 7:54:04 am Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>> So... I'm going to have the real-vector penguin deck done within 24
>>> hours [...]
>> Update: it's done :-).
>>
>> Here's a new preview:
>> http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6869/penguinpreview3.png
>>
>> (I did the back also; I realize I've never previewed it, but it's just
>> the same Tux as the ace of spades, with no "A" or spades and the
>> addition of a cyan rectangle in the background.)
>>
>> I'm waiting on two things:
>> 1. Someone to tell me that, yes, we want this :-).
>>
> I like it, I like it!  Now for the bamboo tiles? ... :-)

Yes, as you noticed, the penguins distracted me :-). Checked in now.

I'm going to wait to commit the penguins until I can get the copyright
straight. That one does not involve any string changes/additions, so I
think we're okay waiting on that.

--
Matthew
"Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants...