[Kde-games-devel] KDEGames Day the discussion

Matt Williams lists at milliams.com
Sun May 3 21:05:26 CEST 2009

2009/5/3 Stefan Majewsky <majewsky at gmx.net>:
> On Sonntag 03 Mai 2009 19:55:15 Casper van Donderen wrote:
>> That was what I was saying. It then becomes a non-locale system (which
>> defaults to en_us)
>>
>> Not a problem in my opinion. Unless you also want translation errors
>> fixed...
>
> We need translations to attract more people to this _and_ to test translation
> errors (which might also be due to bugs in layouting or similar).

I'm not going to strip out glibc-locale since people should be able to
test the games in their own languages. However, distributing all the
languages in the image will make it far too big. I think it would be
easier if we simply allowed people to download and install the
kde4-l10n-* package (assuming they have a net connection.)

--
Matt Williams
http://milliams.com