[Kde-games-devel] Problem with Kapman and new theme.

Sean suseux at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:15:30 CEST 2009

As you may or may not know I have designed a Kapman, Egyptian style theme
for 4.3(in trunk). The problem is that when I start the game, the size of
the play area shifts to look proper(showing score etc...). When the player
gets killed, the play area reduces it's size by half and then about half
again when the player is killed again.

The theme is called mummies_crypt if you want to see for yourself. The theme
looks in order, so I have no idea why this is. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sean