[Kde-games-devel] The road to Egypt

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Mon Mar 30 10:54:42 CEST 2009

On Montag 30 März 2009 04:40:52 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Sean is HalfLeft, and "we" are the KDEGames media team (currently Half, and
> me

By the way, I hope that we can expand the team soon: I have been contacted by
some guy who wants to help on Kolf 2 artwork. I told him that, while Kolf is
missing some vital parts that have to be implemented before we can apply any
theming or such, he is very much welcome to help with kdegames graphics. Let's
see if he writes back here.

Greetings
Stefan