[Kde-games-devel] The road to Egypt

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 30 08:06:37 CEST 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 1:40:52 pm Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Sean is HalfLeft, and "we" are the KDEGames media team (currently Half, and
> me

Nice to know you Eugene and Sean ... :-)

> > FWIW, KGoldrunner already has a very nice Egyptian theme, by
> > Eugene Trounev, and in KDE 4.3 there will be a new game (20 levels)
>
> Yup and that's how the idea came to be :)

While we are on this, pretty please could you tone down the third background
in KGr's Egyptian theme - the one with the lighted doorways?  It really is
very hard to play in front of it, because of the high contrast between the
background walls and the doorways.  Also the carvings on the lintels can
be mistaken for climbing bars in the heat of play.

Thanks Eugene, all the best, Ian W.