[Kde-games-devel] The road to Egypt

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 30 03:59:30 CEST 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 5:48:00 am Sean wrote:
> Just to fill you in on what's happening on the graphics front for 4.3. We
> have decided to go with a Egyptian style for our game themes, so think
> pyramids, mummies, deserts and carvings.

Nice idea, Sean ... but who is "We" and who are you?

FWIW, KGoldrunner already has a very nice Egyptian theme, by
Eugene Trounev, and in KDE 4.3 there will be a new game (20 levels)
called "Curse of the Mummy", complete with Egyptology snippets,
by Steve Mann.  It is complete and is in trunk/kdegames.

All the best, Ian Wadham