[Kde-games-devel] Extra resize events from KXmlGuiWindow

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:34:28 CEST 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Ian Wadham wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 9:15:59 am Ian Wadham wrote:
>> Qt's "Scribble" example might be a simple enough Qt-based instance of
>> the extra resize problem: source at $QTDIR/examples/widgets/scribble ...
>> I inserted some code in file scribblearea.cpp, ScribbleArea::resizeEvent,
>> etc.
>>
> Because I am not subscribed to kde-core-devel, my previous message is
> held up in moderation.  I tried writing to Parker privately a day or so ago,
> but I think gmail.com treats all messages from my service provider as
> spam (I have had that problem before).

Your mail got through to me fine, I've just been busy with real life
this weekend, so I didn't have a  to reply right away.

> David Faure, core developer, asked for a simple Qt-based example of this
> problem ... and this is one.  Please could someone here make sure my
> suggestion gets onto kde-core-devel if it does not appear there soon?

Your mail to KDE-Core-Devel arrived just before the one above; the
moderators are usually quite quick. We'll see what response we get.

You seem quite antsy to get this sorted out, but I've always been told
that patience comes with age. What gives? ;)

Seriously, thanks for your efforts on this.

Parker