[Kde-games-devel] Extra resize events from KXmlGuiWindow

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 28 23:36:44 CET 2009

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 9:15:59 am Ian Wadham wrote:
> Qt's "Scribble" example might be a simple enough Qt-based instance of
> the extra resize problem: source at $QTDIR/examples/widgets/scribble ...
> I inserted some code in file scribblearea.cpp, ScribbleArea::resizeEvent,
> etc.

Because I am not subscribed to kde-core-devel, my previous message is
held up in moderation.  I tried writing to Parker privately a day or so ago,
but I think gmail.com treats all messages from my service provider as
spam (I have had that problem before).

David Faure, core developer, asked for a simple Qt-based example of this
problem ... and this is one.  Please could someone here make sure my
suggestion gets onto kde-core-devel if it does not appear there soon?

Cheers, Ian W.