[Kde-games-devel] GSoC 2009: Mentor for mancala games

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Mar 29 15:18:21 CEST 2009

Hi there,

On Sunday 29 March 2009, mudit malpani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in developing the Mancala Games through Google SoC. I would
> like to know the mentor for this project so that i can
> get proper guidance in making the code for  the game.

At this stage it is rather uncommon to already have a fixed mentor since we
don't know yet how many proposals we will get and what their topics will be.

So for now the best approach is to send questions and drafts to this
mailinglist.

Mentors from all over KDE can also add comments to proposals which have
already been published on the Google web app for GSOC.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring