[Kde-games-devel] New AI for bovo

Pelladi Gabor pelladigabor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:36:26 CET 2009

 > Committed.
 >
 > Thanks,
 >
 > Parker

Thank you.
I would like to ask you for three more little commits. Two are the fixes I
already mentioned and a cleanup.

1. Fixed a bug in determining the starting player (fix_starting_player.diff)
Before the patch: If the game was not started, pressing new game does not switch
starting player. In the middle of the game it does switch. But if the game is
ended, it doesn't.
After the patch: When starting a new game after a finished one, the starting
player switches. Other cases remain the same.

2. Fixed a bug when the screen did not refresh after starting a new game
(fix_display_bug.diff)
Before the patch: After a game finished, the winning five marks are highlighted
and get a thicker border. Pressing new game removes the marks from the table but
the five thick borders remain visible.
After the patch: The table is clear after starting new game. I call invalidate()
on the scene.

3. Please delete the following unused source files:
ai/aiboard.h
ai/aiboard.cc
ai/aisquare.h
ai/aisquare.cc
I cannot make a diff file for this because svn diff does not seem to support svn
delete. These files have been already moved into ai/aron/.

Thanks for helping,

   Gabor