[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum. RE.: KDEGames monthly meeting.

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:35:13 CET 2009

Dear KDEGames,
We haven't had a meeting for quite a while, and now it's about time we get
back together. There are quite a few things in need of our immediate
attention.
Since the 1st of April is a joke (pun intended), I propose we meet on Sunday,
March 29th.
One more thing. It has been argued on numerous occasions that our current
method of meetings (IRC) may not be the most effective one. And the solution
is that we use some other for of communication like an online conferencing
system. A service called DimDim has been proposed as a possible alternative.
What do you think?