[Kde-games-devel] Meeting

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Wed Mar 18 03:31:06 CET 2009

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> We haven't had a meeting in a while. I propose we call a meeting and put this
> issue (and not only this) up for discussion.

One idea was to attempt to use dimdim.com for the meeting, so we could
share screens, etc. I *know* it requires Flash, and ideally we want to
avoid proprietary plugins. But we could experiment with one meeting to
see if the additiona of audio/video and screen sharing makes a
difference, and in this case maybe investigate if it works with Gnash,
or probe the Gnash guys to support it :)

When would be a good day?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini