[Kde-games-devel] New AI for bovo

Pelladi Gabor pelladigabor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:27:30 CET 2009

Sorry for double posting, I just did not read your mail before writing mine.
About the three patches: I will attach the other two after the first is
committed, because one of them affects the same function as the AI patch.

The commit messages for the new AI can be:
Add a new stronger, and more human-like AI, and add the ability to choose the AI
engine.

I think now I know the bovo code base pretty well, and bovo is my favourite game
in kdegames. What I don't know is how much time I will have to improve it. I
have a plan, to implement background cogitation correctly in bovo. That would be
another big patch. Let's say that if I have time and succeed in creating a patch
that adds this multi-threading while not breaking anything, we should talk about
becoming the maintainer then.

   Gabor