[Kde-games-devel] New AI for bovo

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 00:42:01 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 18:29, Pelladi Gabor wrote:
> I don't have an SVN account, so I would like to ask somebody to commit the patch.
>
> I agree, making separate patches for the bugfixes would be nicer. If you think
> it would be worth it I will happily make a patch that doesn't contain the really
> small changes related to the bugfixes. And after the large AI patch is
> committed, I can send two patches for the two bugs.

I do think it'd be worthwhile. If you send the three patches to the
list, I'd gladly commit them for you. (Nice descriptive commit
messages for me to use would also be appreciated.)

Of course, I should probably take this opportunity to try to convince
you to become the new Bovo maintainer. From the depth of your patch, I
think it's safe to say you now know the Bovo codebase better than
anyone here. We could quickly get you set up with an SVN account if
you're interested.

Thanks either way,

Parker