[Kde-games-devel] New AI for bovo

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:42:42 CET 2009

2009/3/16 Pelladi Gabor:
> I improved my patch to use the <choices> element. I also repaired two bugs,
> present in the original (current SVN) code. One that the starting player did
> not change after a finished match, only after an interrupted match. The
> other one is that graphics garbage was left on the screen after starting a
> new game, now I make sure invalidate() gets called on a new game.

Generally, we recommend not rolling multiple changes into a single
commit like this. If you fixed those bugs in separate commits, they
would show up separately in the commit log and provide better
documentation of the reasons for the changes.

As far as I'm consider your patch is ready to be committed. Do you
have an SVN account or do you need someone to commit it for you?

Parker