[Kde-games-devel] Chess program

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 11 00:05:37 CET 2009

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 7:20:01 am Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dimarts, 10 de març de 2009, Eric Springer va escriure:
> > Would anyone be willing to look over my on a significant change /
> > weekly basis, to help guide me (I'm new at this, but very keen).
>
> Just mail the list with questions or drop on #kdegames in the freenode irc
> network.

Hi Eric.  You said on your kde-devel post that you are an Australian Uni
student.  Which Uni?  I am a KDE Games developer living in Bayside area,
Melbourne, so if you are anywhere nearby, maybe I can help.

There are one or two other Australian KDE developers in Sydney and
Brisbane and one other in Melbourne.  IRC on #kdegames is a bit difficult
from Australia because of timezones ... :-( but this list is very helpful :-)

All the best, Ian Wadham,
KGoldrunner, Kubrick and KJumpingCube developer/maintainer.