[Kde-games-devel] Kmahjongg defauilt tileset

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:41:56 CEST 2009

Hi KDEGames,

As you may know for this release we have been working very hard to make sure
all our games have a single theme to them (well Half was working very hard, I
was just making myself look all important :P), which we choose to be Egypt.
For the most of the games we got it right on time, finished and committed
before string freeze. Kmahjongg however was left behind due to complexity of
it's theme. Here is a screen-shot: http://imagebin.ca/view/SdJg2-d.html
The problem is - it's after the freeze and we can't get it in anymore. There
is one way around it though. We could replace an existing default theme svgz
with the Egyptian one to insure it gets into 4.3 This of course is a temporary
measure, and will be reverted right after the trunk is unfrozen.

What do you think?