[Kde-games-devel] Kapman gameplay issues

Sean suseux at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:28:04 CET 2009

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 9:26:10 pm Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> However, that's *not* how pacman games work. (Granted, this would
> probably feel less "odd" if kapman had a proper 'turbo' mode ;-), but I
> still don't think it should be changed.)

This is true I found out, but it does seem weird to me,  it dont seem accurate
enough when moving around tight corners, maybe it was just meant to be like
that.

> Eh? I don't think it ever worked that way. When you eat them, they
> change to 'dead' state and take the shortest path back to camp. Once in
> camp, they revert to normal state and resume the regular AI. (Which may
> or may not cause them to exit camp immediately, but they should be
> behaving that way at level start, also.)

I just played a flash pacman game and yer this happens, they go back to the
normal state and come out the new area. Guess my 70/80's memories are not that
accurate :)