[Kde-games-devel] Kapman default theme

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Fri Jan 9 01:25:56 CET 2009

Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> These changes however brought up an issue with Kapman: when the new
> theme is loaded the dimensions of the itens are not re-parsed, so to see
> the new theme correctly you need to restart the application. I am still
> with limited connection, but during the weekend I will try to fix this
> (if Thomas does not do it before, but I understand you are busy.) It
> might be necessary for me to touch up the graphics again after this
> adjustment, but we will probably have it all solved by Monday.

I just committed a fix for this, and it is also backported to 4.2. It
does not appear to be a bug in Kapman code. It turns out that if works
if we set the svgID again for the QSvgGraphicsItem (after the new SVG
graphic is loaded) to cause the boundingRects to be updated correctly.

Please test, either trunk or the 4.2 branch.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini (abusing a cell phone connection!)