[Kde-games-devel] Kapman default theme

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Thu Jan 8 22:18:41 CET 2009

Parker Coates wrote:
> If you're taking suggestions, I think it would make sense to replace
> the small pills/dots/whatevers with gold coins. I think that would
> better fit with the adventure theme. I'm sure KGoldrunner has some you
> could use.

OK, I did this, and also the other modifications proposed, changing the
size of the ghosts and hero, and the maze gradients. I think it is
looking very reasonable now.
These changes however brought up an issue with Kapman: when the new
theme is loaded the dimensions of the itens are not re-parsed, so to see
the new theme correctly you need to restart the application. I am still
with limited connection, but during the weekend I will try to fix this
(if Thomas does not do it before, but I understand you are busy.) It
might be necessary for me to touch up the graphics again after this
adjustment, but we will probably have it all solved by Monday.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini