[Kde-games-devel] Kapman default theme

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Tue Jan 6 02:21:27 CET 2009

Mauricio Piacentini skreiv:

> I just committed an initial theme based on Killbots sprites. The ghosts
> look good already imo, respecting the original colors of the retro
> theme.

Great. It looks good. Here are some comments:

The ghosts look a little bit on the small side (they are not high enough,
they don't fill the vertical space as much the old ghosts did). The same
is true (to a much lesser extent) of the hero.

Also, I think the background should extend over the entire screen, as
in Killbots. Now it looks a bit strange.

The purple bars should also be changed to match the background.

Also, I think the ghosts would look better if they just turned to white
(as they are in Killbots) instead of gray when the hero eats the pill.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
E-mail: karl at huftis.org
Jabber: huftis at jabber.no