[Kde-games-devel] Questions about basic game programming

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Fri Feb 20 22:35:08 CET 2009

On Freitag 20 Februar 2009 01:28:29 Pierre Maurier wrote:
> I'll do my best, but I repeat, I'm not a developer, I'm just a casual
> coder. It could take a while before I get something.

Where do you draw the line between coder and developer? Any coder does not
only write code, but develops stuff (that ideally works at some point). And
even if you separate both terms, the transition between them can be fast: I
considered myself a coder about one year ago, and today I'm maintaining a KDE
game and developing two more.

Greetings
Stefan