[Kde-games-devel] Kolf release schedule

Casper van Donderen casper.vandonderen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:53:39 CET 2009

Of course I'm on the list ;-)

I'm terribly sorry for not giving any updates about the state of the
3D-engine. But I couldn't work on it for some time (family reason) and
now I'm starting the work on my university project, which I'm doing in
QtOpenGL as well, I will backport my stuff from there into Kolf when I
have the time.

Casper