[Kde-games-devel] Kapman crashes

Thomas Gallinari tg8187 at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 15 15:01:43 CET 2009

Hi all,

I received many bug reports concerning Kapman since the upgrade to Qt4.5-rc1. I don't understand why the compatibility is broken for that game while the others seem to be all right.

The problem looks simple, there is a cast error when the character collides with the score label, which provokes a crash. The question is: why labels appear on the maze?? Why does the upgrade to QT 4.5-rc1 imply such a behaviour on Kapman?? How could I correct that and be sure it will be ok for a next version of Qt?

--
Thomas Gallinari