[Kde-games-devel] Lightened tile shadow for classic theme

Robert Buchholz robertbuchholz at gmx.de
Sat Feb 14 21:03:56 CET 2009

The new shadows look good to me. Good work.

By the way, I'm no artist myself, I actually suck at creating any original artwork. Fortunately, I'm halfway talented at tracing and editing other people's graphics (in this case the original Mahjongg bitmap tileset) using Inkscape. Bottom line: if you think there's something else to be improved in the tileset, you're probably right. Go ahead and change it, no need to ask me.

Regards,
Robert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a