[Kde-games-devel] GSOC 2009

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 00:18:35 CET 2009

I say we propose to help our guys with KGLEngine2D Not sure if they need help,
and what with. For instance Python bindings for ti would be nice. I think it
already has a physics engine. Maybe propose a tile map engine, or something
along the lines...

P.S.: Sasha, please forward this to smarter, and pakadal. Maybe they have some
ideas.