[Kde-games-devel] Lightened tile shadow for classic theme

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Sat Feb 14 14:58:31 CET 2009

Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> KShisen before: http://imagebin.ca/view/gSh7Ko.html
> KMahjongg before: http://imagebin.ca/view/KzKzoA.html
>
> KShisen after: http://imagebin.ca/view/c0osgk.html
> KMahjongg after: http://imagebin.ca/view/HbCP3E.html
>
> What do you think?

To be honest, not a huge difference :) But it looks OK. In order to
change it, however, I would prefer that you try to contact the author of
the tileset and ask for his opinion, did you try that? This is the same
as patching someone else's code imo: if the person is no longer around
then we can decide what is best to do, but if the author is responsive
it is nice to discuss "patches" with him.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini