[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Re: KTron to KDEReview

Legolas legolas at legolasweb.nl
Wed Feb 11 14:27:45 CET 2009

Quoting Parker Coates <parker.coates at gmail.com>:

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 07:59, Legolas wrote:
>> Quoting Burkhard Lück:
>>> <para>Should you run into problems, please report them to the the
>>> author at <ulink
>>> url="mailto:matthias.kiefer at gmx.de">&Matthias.Kiefer;</ulink>
>>> </para>
>>>
>>> rm this para?
>>
>> I changed this to the mailinglist. In that case I will see it, and
>> mail will not get lost when I'm unavailable or something like that.
>> (Should I refer to the bugdb too?)
>
> I think sending people to the mailing list is generally a bad idea.
> I'd say send them to bugs.kde.org or remove that paragraph altogether.

I just removed the paragraph. I noticed the default compile text above
it (from the kde.compilation.installation tag) mentioned: "Since KDE
uses cmake you should have no trouble compiling it. Should you run
into problems please report them to the KDE mailing lists.". So there
is always a reference to the list.

Stas Verberkt