[Kde-games-devel] KShisen tiles suck?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 3 18:44:45 CET 2009

Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Is it possible that the default tileset is not a good choice?
> I do not like them much but I consider this a case of taste, not of general
> suckiness. I cannot even say why I prefer the Classic ones.

That's easy... it's easier to visually identify like tiles /quickly/
with the classic tile set (which I also use). The "default" is much
nicer-looking however (and more authentic), but because the tiles are in
general more visually similar, usability (playability?) suffers.

--
Matthew
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no