[Kde-games-devel] [New comment for kshisen]

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Feb 1 21:37:49 CET 2009

Hello,

I agree that current comments are not so usefull: crash reports with no
details for ksirk...
The comments on kde-apps.org proved to be useful from time to time. In fact,
they can be followed by mail. Something similar to what is described for
amarok below.
Amarok way + a forum could be a good idea.
One should be able to mark current comments as unuseful, causing them to be
removed at one point. But removing negative comments could be seen as unfair.

Gaël