[Kde-games-devel] The State of KNetwalk

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 14 22:34:14 CET 2009

Parker Coates wrote:
>  * Increase fairness across games by making each game require the
> exact same number of moves and an equal distribution of left, right
> and double-clicks.
>  * Increase fairness across games by preventing the generation of
> games with empty cells. [4]

Honestly? I don't think either of those are necessary. It's inherent in
a game that gives random layouts that some will be harder than others.
(For some games, some layouts may even be impossible.) I don't think we
should try to eliminate that.

--
Matthew
Patent litigation: last resort of companies whose business model has failed.