[Kde-games-devel] Porting my Game Construction Kit to KDE

Frank B. cfrankb.2000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 12:38:57 CET 2009

Hi,

I originally developped a general purpose platform/side-scroller engine and
development SDK for Windows. I have been in the process of porting it to
Linux using qt4 and SDL.

I think the design is unique because it is object-oriented which frees users
from messing around with the old tile-2-tile formula. The engine is
functional enough to be shown around as proof of concept. It just needs an
extra 25% more coding, some tweaking and polishing.

I looked all over KDE.org but I still have no idea of who to talk to and how
to submit a request to have it (and possibly other games made with it)
included in a future release of KDE. Comments, suggestions and feedback
welcome. Any help will be much appreciated ! :)

This is a link to the original project homepage.
http://www.sassociations.net/cfrankb/lgck/?1

PS: There is also an engine port to qt but it is in source form atm. I could
show it if anyone is interrested.

Regards,
Frank B.