[Kde-games-devel] KPat/Freecell broken?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 11 22:14:38 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody else has problems with KPat not accepting
mouse-clicks/drags anymore after a couple of initial moves when playing
Freecell? The first oddness is that a double-click to move a card to the
free-stack doesn't result in an undoable action. And then after a couple
of movements of cards around I can suddenly not click anything anymore,
no card reacts. Seems this happens as soon as more than one card is
moved at once.

The same happens in Spider when the first complete line from ace to king
vanishes.

Saving and reloading the games helps "fixing" the problem with Spider,
i.e. it doesn't block access to the cards until I start a new game. In
Freecell loading a game that previously blocked also makes it playable,
but only until the next move that involves more than one card.

Andreas

--
If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.