[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner update

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 26 05:36:45 CEST 2009

First of all, thanks very much, Eugene, for improving the third
background in the Egyptian theme of KGoldrunner.  It is much
easier to see what is going on now ... :-)

KGr has just acquired an animated demo that runs at startup
time or whenever you use the Demo action.  It runs for quite a
few levels (6 actually) so maybe I will add a random-selection
function to it later.  You can interrupt the Demo by clicking with
a mouse button or you can turn it off completely in the Settings
menu.  Enjoy!

There are hooks for other replays, but not implemented yet.

Also, I found that the new Curse of the Mummy game was not
getting installed (an omission in CMakeLists.txt).  What!  And
none of you noticed? ... ;-)  It's a fun game, contributed by
Steve Mann, and  has snippets of Egyptology in the hints,
now that Ancient Egypt is a hot topic at KDE Games ... :-)

All the best, Ian W.