[Kde-games-devel] Statusbar messages in KPatience

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Thu Apr 23 13:10:54 CEST 2009

Parker Coates:

> I think part of the problem is the conversational tone it uses. It
> talks "to" me, which I find annoying. I'd much rather it take a
> neutral tone and just told be the current status, I think I'd find it
> less invasive.

FWIW, I agree.

Also, I think the both of the last two status messages should be reworded to
make it clearer what they’re really saying (e.g., for the the last one:
‘There are no more possible moves’). I’ll leave it to someone else to decide
the exact wording, as English isn’t my first language.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer