[Kde-games-devel] Statusbar messages in KPatience

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:11:45 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 April 2009 21:09:18 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> But still, notifying user through status bar at each and every turn sounds
> not very good.

The Dolphin status bar changes every time I hover a file. The Kate
status bar changes every time I type a character. The Dragon status
bar changes once a second all on it's own! And KPat's move counter
already updates the status bar on every turn.

Status bars throughout KDE update frequently, so the question is why
do some people find this particular status text so distracting?

Parker