[Kde-games-devel] Announcing kmj 0.1

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Tue Apr 21 10:39:49 CEST 2009

kmj now is at kde-apps.org

Actually this might be a bit premature - but then
today I discovered that there are already full translations
for kmj like German (by myself), Portuguese, Swedish,
Ukrainian and a few more partial translations, so I thought
maybe I should do something.

Please try it out and let me know what you think!

I tried to use cmake for installation but I am not really
sure if cmake is helpful for a standalone python installation,
so I wrote an installation script using python distutils.
distutils can produce tarballs and rpm files. I made
an rpm file and converted it to a deb file with alien.
This package file does not define any dependencies -
actually the whole installation thing is something I do not
yet have much knowledge about. We'll see how it works out.

--
Wolfgang