[Kde-games-devel] KPatience, select deck dialog idea and mockup.

Sean suseux at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:17:14 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Here's a mockup I've done for the Select Deck dialog, let me explain about
it,

Mockup
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4126/kpatienceuimockup2.png

The idea is you can select each deck and back by just click the preview
image. I've tried to make it as simple as possible but maintaining the
customization and current options.

The title at the top suggests you can select a front and back so I don't
think there is going to be much confusion (My wife got the idea that you
could select both from each image pretty quickly).

I've done this in Inkscape so it may not be 100% acurate reproduction of the
Oxygen theme.

Sean.