[Kde-games-devel] LsKat and KPatience go Egyptian

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Sun Apr 19 12:49:49 CEST 2009

On venerdì 10 aprile 2009, Sean wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Sean, the deck is looking great.

> I've still got to do the Jack and card back design yet(Jack will most
> lightly be Imhotep).

...but... does this mean you intend to use the same images for all the suits?
I was hoping for some more variation. Maybe different colors for the different
suits? Cool colors for the black suits and warm colors for the red suits, for
example...

If you had time for different images for each of the court cards, this could
be a source of inspiration -- though the images  themselves are low-quality.

http://freeware.esoterica.free.fr/html/adls/kemet1.zip

> They are all in trunk for you to try out, so have fun.

If only I had enough time...

--
Luciano Montanaro //
                \X/ mikelima at cirulla.net