[Kde-games-devel] bovo bugtracker right

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Apr 1 22:15:44 CEST 2009

A Dimecres, 1 d'abril de 2009, Pelladi Gabor va escriure:
> I have committed background cogitation for my AI into bovo, and also fixed
> a bug in the bugtracker #171008 with commit 947555. I tried to use the SVN
> keyword BUG, but an email said that I don't have permission to change the
> status field. So please somebody close that bug or give me a way to do it,
> as the new bovo maintainer.

Done, you are now the default bovo assignee and have bug editing powers.

> There is another issue, a feature request in the bugtracker, wanting to be
> able to undo moves after a finished game. I want to ask your opinion, what
> do you think about it? Would this improve the game? I have mixed feelings.

Let me remind me Rule #1
  * The fact that a user requests something does not mean it has to be
implemented

That said if it's easy to implement i think it's ok'ish as it would let me go
back until the point i see i did a mistake and will make it easier for me to
learn.

> Two days ago there was a mail on this list about the 4.3 soft feature
> freeze. It mentioned the 4.3 feature plan. Should that plan contain the new
> AI of bovo? If yes, how?

Edit the document and add them, it's a wiki!

Albert