[Kde-games-devel] bovo bugtracker right

Pelladi Gabor pelladigabor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:39:11 CEST 2009

I have committed background cogitation for my AI into bovo, and also fixed a bug
in the bugtracker #171008 with commit 947555. I tried to use the SVN keyword
BUG, but an email said that I don't have permission to change the status field.
So please somebody close that bug or give me a way to do it, as the new bovo
maintainer.

There is another issue, a feature request in the bugtracker, wanting to be able
to undo moves after a finished game. I want to ask your opinion, what do you
think about it? Would this improve the game? I have mixed feelings.

Two days ago there was a mail on this list about the 4.3 soft feature freeze. It
mentioned the 4.3 feature plan. Should that plan contain the new AI of bovo? If
yes, how?

   Gabor