[Kde-games-devel] On KPatience and Carddecks

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Sep 22 14:00:30 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag, 21. September 2008 11:28:14 schrieb Stefan Majewsky:
> As already said, it's the last point. I think the problem lies in that KNS
> is a rather new technology, and there has been no work* to integrate KNS
> content into the i18n workflow.
[...]
> *At least, I didn't hear of such work.

There are some scripts to convert from KNS .meta files to .desktop and back
for translators. What is still missing is that someone maintains a regular
conversion in both directions and coordinates this with the i18n people.

@Karl:
KNS supports translations for names, descriptions, preview screenshots,
changelog files and the content itself through the xml:lang attribute.

Josef