[Kde-games-devel] On KPatience and Carddecks

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sun Sep 21 11:28:14 CEST 2008

On Freitag 19 September 2008 18:11:28 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Is this because KNS doesn't support translation (I thought it did, or
> could, but if not, IMO that's a bug), or because translators are less
> likely to provide translations for things in KNS?

As already said, it's the last point. I think the problem lies in that KNS is
a rather new technology, and there has been no work* to integrate KNS content
into the i18n workflow.

I would like to see something like a new trunk module which is not released
but feeded onto a KNS server on a regular basis. The translation would then be
rather easy because artwork comes with .desktop files where scripty does
automatically insert any translations.

Stefan

*At least, I didn't hear of such work.