[Kde-games-devel] Untranslatable Strings in KSirk

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Sep 20 14:52:49 CEST 2008

Hello Burkhard,

All the i18n problems you reported and others are now solved, except for the
standard game action "Load", I don't understand why. Changes are on trunk and
4.1 branch.

Thanks for your warning and for the suggestion to use x-test.

If you discover remaining problems, please tell me !

I have also updated the fr translation in the same time...

Bye.

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer