[Kde-games-devel] Killbots

Paul B happysmileman at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:17:24 CEST 2008

On Saturday 06 September 2008 07:36:36 Parker Coates wrote:
> I've never seen this happen before and I can't reproduce it here. Can
> you reproduce it? The "Full" and "ZZZ Crowded" rulesets are handy for
> testing this.

I can't reproduce it with either of those rulesets, it happened with the
default ruleset. I'm trying the Killbots ruleset again but obvious I can't
guarantee that i'll get to that stage any time soon.

Only the board was unresponsive, I could start a new game, use the menus and
view high scores etc. But nothing happened within the game and no high score
dialog appeared, even though it had beat my previous high scores.