[Kde-games-devel] Killbots

Paul B happysmileman at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 5 22:22:03 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 17:43:03 Parker Coates wrote:
> I would guess that it's just not finding libkdegames. Did you try to
> build just the Killbots directory, or did you do all of
> playground/games. If not, try that.
>
> I guess I'll have to figure out how to get Killbots to build on it's own.
Well I built it anyway from playground a few days ago.

Pretty good game (I enjoyed it a lot more than the GNOME version, though I'm
pretty sure the rules are the same, maybe the interface just makes it seem
better?).
Anyway I've just completed round 20 of the game and it isn't doing anything,
says "Round Complete." in top right corner of board but isn't giving me a new
level or showing the High Scores list. Level 20 said board was full and reset
the enemy counter, So I assumed that it would just start again from the
original number of enemies and work it's way up again.