[Kde-games-devel] Card deck library

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 30 17:13:54 CET 2008

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> You may have noticed that I have restructured the libkdegames/carddecks
> directory in an effort to make it more contributor friendly. Now, if you fire
> up kpat, or lskat you will notice a lot more card backs available by default +
> all the SVG themes now do associate correctly with their respective backs. As
> if this wasn't enough I have also written a small how-to for the future
> contributors, and placed it into the carddecks root dir.
>
> It is now up to you to test drive the new setup. Please do so ASAP, and send
> me your comments.

Oops, so you probably broke the deck I'm sitting on? :-)

On that note, I don't think anyone told me what I'm supposed to do with
proposed new decks. I don't want to just commit it when no one else has
seen it, of course :-), but what should I do?

(This is the oxygen-but-all-suits-subtly-different-colors deck I
mentioned previously.)

Also, I was thinking about making SVG's of some of the old PNG backs, I
presume the license permits that? What would be the best way to get that
contributed back if I do?

--
Matthew
This was, apparently, beyond her ken.  So far beyond her ken that she