[Kde-games-devel] Card deck library

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:14:57 CET 2008

Hi Gang,

You may have noticed that I have restructured the libkdegames/carddecks
directory in an effort to make it more contributor friendly. Now, if you fire
up kpat, or lskat you will notice a lot more card backs available by default +
all the SVG themes now do associate correctly with their respective backs. As
if this wasn't enough I have also written a small how-to for the future
contributors, and placed it into the carddecks root dir.

It is now up to you to test drive the new setup. Please do so ASAP, and send
me your comments.

Best regards,

it-s