[Kde-games-devel] On KDE card decks...

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:57:03 CEST 2008

Don't worry. I let Half replace Oxygen with his for testing purposes only. It
will be all reinstated once he's done with them. So by 4.2 you will have:
Current "Oxygen" Half is working with -> rename to *New Name* and set default.
Old Oxygen White -> restored as Oxygen White, and put on HNS
Oxygen black -> renamed to Oxygen Black, and put on HNS
The only two sets we will ship by default will be: Default set, and
Accessibility set.