[Kde-games-devel] Bomber into kde 4.2?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Oct 7 08:57:25 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag 07 Oktober 2008 09:32:25 schrieb John-Paul Stanford:

> No problem :-) I think everything people have mentioned should be sorted
> now.
>
> Let me know if their are any more issues.

Documentation:
is installed in doc/HTML/en/doc/, should be doc/HTML/en/bomber/ like the
X-DocPath entry.
Reason is that kde4_create_handbook takes the name of the directory with the
index.docbook. Renaming bomber/doc/ to bomber/bomber solves this.

I18n:
Starting bomber is see "Spielstufe: XX", "Punkte: XXXXX", "Leben: XX", why are
there all these "X" chars? Looks a little strange.
Starting the game all translations of the statusbar are gone, there is
now "Level: 1", "Score: 0", "Lives: 3".

--
Burkhard Lück